Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone after Elder and Coley are UDFA unless Kaaya or Njoku enter the draft

Elder - 3rd round
Coley - 5th round
Isidora, Jenkins, Carter, Colbert, Vogel - UFA
Dobard, Gall, Williams, Lewis - creating LinkedIn profiles

Advertisement
Carter is going to get the chance to play a hybrid OLB like the Panthers are doing with Jeremy Cash. That's his only shot. Jenkins will be on a practice squad and may eventually land on a roster. Isidora may end up on a roster. Stan Dobard, could be a project at DE, wouldn't be surprised at all if he was a player in the league after a few years developing and learning the position.

Carter is going to get the chance to play a hybrid OLB like the Panthers are doing with Jeremy Cash. That's his only shot. Jenkins will be on a practice squad and may eventually land on a roster. Isidora may end up on a roster. Stan Dobard, could be a project at DE, wouldn't be surprised at all if he was a player in the league after a few years developing and learning the position.

maybe

but cash was/is 1000 times better than carter has ever been

maybe that changes in the nfl

Advertisement
I think elder will have a chance to slip into the end of the 1st. He's been playing physical this year, has good ball skills, has return ability and will run well at the combine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
richt inherited a 2 loss team max

Without question.

I think Kaaya leaves. This year has him spooked he may slip even more if he stays another season, plus, I still think he goes in the first two rounds. Some really lousy QB play in the NFL. One team will scoop him up, even if it's just to redshirt him a few seasons.

Without question.

I think Kaaya leaves. This year has him spooked he may slip even more if he stays another season, plus, I still think he goes in the first two rounds. Some really lousy QB play in the NFL. One team will scoop him up, even if it's just to redshirt him a few seasons.

If Jared Goff can get drafted 1st overall, anything is possible with Kaaya!

Advertisement

Without question.

If Jared Goff can get drafted 1st overall, anything is possible with Kaaya!

Goffs Numbers were crazy in the air raid though

2018 looks better:
Kaaya. 1st round
Njoku. 2d. round

Rest...
Thomas
Harris
Norton or McIntosh (if early departure)
Yearby

Advertisement
Back