Canes In MS

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Born in Miami. Fiance is in residency in Jackson, MS so we're stuck for a few years.. It's tough being a Canes fan due to being in SEC country. They act as if Miami never existed but that's for another day. Just wondering if any other fans are in the area. I doubt it but doesn't hurt to ask.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That how it is when your in the middle of SEC country. In on the gulf coast of MS and I got LSU and Bama fan everywhere.

Advertisement
That how it is when your in the middle of SEC country. In on the gulf coast of MS and I got LSU and Bama fan everywhere.

That sucks. LSU & Bama fans are the worst. At least I can tell Miss State & Ole Miss fans that they haven't won anything & probably never will.

I grew up in Biloxi. A pretty place and a nice place, but a boring place. Was definitely the right move for me to trade Gulf Coast for 305.

Advertisement
Winning makes fan annoying, when except gator fans, they were horrible long before they ever won anything. It is our fault the SEC fans are this way. Our decline left the hole that conference filled. We destroyed the Big 8 as THE CONFERENCE and slapped away all others for over 2 decades, making room for the noles to climb up in our wake when Dennis left that mess. Had the fat whale(take your choice which one) kept Butch or found a decent coach to replace him, the SEC would still be happy to get one title every 6 years or so.

OU fans were every bit as bad as SEC fans before JJ took them out to the woodshed 3 years running. I know a bunch of them and they still hates us for stealing their persona -- the bad boys. Stopping the Sooner Schooner was their version of the gator flop. The Cornhuskers were nice fans that first year we beat them. They got nastier with each additional loss. ND fans have been horrible since before I was born -- all that old winning never washed off. OSU fans are just dirty nasty mean -- win or lose.

Went to MSU and had to live in Starkville for 4 years. Couldn't wait to get out of there so much that I didn't even attend graduation. Haven't been back since. It's a cool little college town for people that have never been anywhere. But being from Atlanta, it was like a prison sentence.

Born in Miami. Fiance is in residency in Jackson, MS so we're stuck for a few years.. It's tough being a Canes fan due to being in SEC country. They act as if Miami never existed but that's for another day. Just wondering if any other fans are in the area. I doubt it but doesn't hurt to ask.

looking for someone to banjo duel with?

Advertisement
Went to MSU and had to live in Starkville for 4 years. Couldn't wait to get out of there so much that I didn't even attend graduation. Haven't been back since. It's a cool little college town for people that have never been anywhere. But being from Atlanta, it was like a prison sentence.

I graduated from MSU also. This is my second time being in MS. That's what is so baffling about me being stuck here again. Starkville is a town that wouldn't exist if it wasn't for MS State. Can't lie like it's not great for the game days & just college life period. Other than that it's a miserable place.

Winning makes fan annoying, when except gator fans, they were horrible long before they ever won anything. It is our fault the SEC fans are this way. Our decline left the hole that conference filled. We destroyed the Big 8 as THE CONFERENCE and slapped away all others for over 2 decades, making room for the noles to climb up in our wake when Dennis left that mess. Had the fat whale(take your choice which one) kept Butch or found a decent coach to replace him, the SEC would still be happy to get one title every 6 years or so.

OU fans were every bit as bad as SEC fans before JJ took them out to the woodshed 3 years running. I know a bunch of them and they still hates us for stealing their persona -- the bad boys. Stopping the Sooner Schooner was their version of the gator flop. The Cornhuskers were nice fans that first year we beat them. They got nastier with each additional loss. ND fans have been horrible since before I was born -- all that old winning never washed off. OSU fans are just dirty nasty mean -- win or lose.

Youre 100% right. I ask myself how do they act like Miami didn't run college football. Then I had to realize that it's easy to forget stuff that's painful to remember. On top of that we haven't made much of case for ourselves lately. Man this sh*t is overdue. I need my team back on top ASAP!!

looking for someone to banjo duel with?

Country joke :nice:

Advertisement

Canes fans are everywhere - maybe in smaller numbers - but this nation is sprinkled with Canes fans. I can't believe some of the places where I've run into other Canes fans, from the high desert areas of Nevada to Alaska, Idaho to Kentucky.

It helps if you have some kind of identifier on your vehicle - you'll meet even more.

The U is unique in college football - we seem to be the one team in America that folks like to see do well - especially when their own home teams aren't.

We're just a small school who happens to have had the reputation of being giant killers. And that appeals to a lot of folks.

I live in Biloxi and went to school at Miami. I was raised in Biloxi, I wouldn't say it's boring T all. It's definitely not in the same category as Miami

I live in Biloxi and went to school at Miami. I was raised in Biloxi, I wouldn't say it's boring T all. It's definitely not in the same category as Miami

It's not Miami but it's the best you're going to get in MS. Not far from New Orleans either.

Advertisement
Back