Canes in MLB

Advertisement
Tied for 23rd with 8 according to D1 baseball, but that was 60 man rosters. Suarez is missing from native's list, but I don't know who the other two are.

Advertisement
Suarez, Yonder and O'Brien did not make a MLB roster.

You are correct on opening day active rosters, but I believe they all made the expanded 60 man rosters. That is what D1 Baseball used anyway to rank college programs.

Suarez was given his opportunity in '18 and was in the rotation, but was just Ok and struggled last year. Hopefully, he can get back to the big club and be a long relief/middle innings LH option for them.

You are correct on opening day active rosters, but I believe they all made the expanded 60 man rosters. That is what D1 Baseball used anyway to rank college programs.

Suarez was given his opportunity in '18 and was in the rotation, but was just Ok and struggled last year. Hopefully, he can get back to the big club and be a long relief/middle innings LH option for them.

Correct. They went off 60 man player pools and the last I heard they are on them.

Let me tell y’all boys Jesus Luzardo is gonna be a STAR. He looked unhittable tonight. What could’ve been if he made it to campus...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back