Canes in homes so far

Advertisement
Do these dudes control time or something? How is this even logistically possible?

Seriously!!

I saw Brennan Carroll on facebook looking for updates on the Seahawks-Saints game on Monday night. He posted that he was on a long flight. I assumed it was to California to see Brad Kaaya and/or Wyche. Then in this thread I see he was in central Florida on Tuesday afternoon. That's some Jedi level recruiting right there. lol

Advertisement
Do these dudes control time or something? How is this even logistically possible?

Seriously!!

I saw Brennan Carroll on facebook looking for updates on the Seahawks-Saints game on Monday night. He posted that he was on a long flight. I assumed it was to California to see Brad Kaaya and/or Wyche. Then in this thread I see he was in central Florida on Tuesday afternoon. That's some Jedi level recruiting right there. lol
1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jethro franklin was at STA today

B@tch don't kill my vibe

STA likes him and Coach D. They really like Coach D over there. Those two were the main recruiters for Moten

Franklin probably spoke with Moten, Little Linder, Peete and maybe Bosa

Baby Bosa is better than Moten, isn't he 2016? Hopefully Meyer suffer another non-fatal heart attack that forces him to retire

Doesn't matter the Bosa's are a legacy at OSU.
Didn't Bosa's dad play for B.C

Advertisement
Back