Canes in homes so far

RideorDie

Recruit
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 21m
UM has had in-home visits so far with Dalvin Cook, Trevor Darling, Johnnie Dixon, JC Jackson, Kc McDermott, Anthony Moten and Brad Kaaya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 28m

UF also made a visit to see Miramar's Tyrek Cole. UM has also made stops to see Central's Joe Yearby and Deerfield's Brandon Powell.

Jethro franklin was at STA today

B@tch don't kill my vibe

STA likes him and Coach D. They really like Coach D over there. Those two were the main recruiters for Moten

Franklin probably spoke with Moten, Little Linder, Peete and maybe Bosa

Baby Bosa is better than Moten, isn't he 2016? Hopefully Meyer suffer another non-fatal heart attack that forces him to retire

Doesn't matter the Bosa's are a legacy at OSU.

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 19m
2015 Monarch ATH Shawn Burgess-Becker tells me coaches from Miami, West Virginia, Pittsburgh and Arkansas have all visited him so far.

Advertisement
As questionable as some of his decisions on the field are, al and his staff work their asses of on the recruiting trail...hopefully it pays off and we pull in insane talent to make up for those deficiencies

Andrew Ivins ‏@andrewrivins 11h

John I. Leonard 15' ATH Tavares Martin was visited by Miami assistant Brennan Carroll this morning. West Virginia yesterday

Advertisement
Handcuffs off. Al on the grind. Coley unleashed. Hurlie Brown doing the **** thing. This may be the epic finish we all hoped for last year. Even Jethro can't stop this train.

Advertisement
Back