'Canes in a good spot here....

Advertisement
I think I missed the part where we're in a good spot here.

Maybe I rushed through it too fast.
It means that Fanside thinks the 'canes are going to win the coastal. If I remember correctly, that's one of the team's goals. Seems like a good spot to be in for Manny's first year. Sorry you don't think so.

Those are Fanduel's odds. Its kind of surprising that nobody else is even close. Big jump between us and Virginia.

I am old. Can some one put into English what this new odds terminology means?

Advertisement
It means that Fanside thinks the 'canes are going to win the coastal. If I remember correctly, that's one of the team's goals. Seems like a good spot to be in for Manny's first year. Sorry you don't think so.

Oh. I mistakenly read it to say Clemson was again going to win the ACC unless something disastrous happens - like the team plane crashes, a meteorite a mile wide strikes the Clemson campus, or photos show up of Dabo and crew with farm animals.

Advertisement

I think the 12 of us here can win the Coastal..:75ebf9ecd:

They kinda glossed over Miami and went straight for the Vag Tech love. I’m sure Willis will work out for them at QB but who is he throwing it to? Bud Fosters reign at the top of the heap DC wise, or one of the absolute best at the helm, is slowly eroding into a bad slide. He’s going to miss all of the players who hit the Portal in lieu of playing for him, the critics thought they sucked defensively last year?

I
They kinda glossed over Miami and went straight for the Vag Tech love. I’m sure Willis will work out for them at QB but who is he throwing it to? Bud Fosters reign at the top of the heap DC wise, or one of the absolute best at the helm, is slowly eroding into a bad slide. He’s going to miss all of the players who hit the Portal in lieu of playing for him, the critics thought they sucked defensively last year?
All coaches hit the down slide at some point. I think most just get older, lose their desire or fire and the kids sense that. At that point, the down slide starts. Bud was and maybe still is a very, very good DC.

Advertisement
Oh. I mistakenly read it to say Clemson was again going to win the ACC unless something disastrous happens - like the team plane crashes, a meteorite a mile wide strikes the Clemson campus, or photos show up of Dabo and crew with farm animals.

Sorry,

That may NOT be a negative.... that might even improve their recruiting efforts in the Midwest

with farm animals?

Is that what animal husbandry means?

Advertisement
Agreed on the Wahoos putting up a better fight this season than Vag Tech. Mendenhall gets his teams to play hard until the last whistle. Even with both games at Hard Rock, Virginia will be the harder out than the Chokies.

Advertisement
Back