Canes Headed to Louisville

Advertisement
Any TV? I know the ESPN networks usually show one entire regional, but I assume this is not one of the ones they picked.

Unfortunately college baseball has to go head to head with softball!! That will limit regional broadcasts.

Advertisement
Wow we got a pretty winnable regional. Making a super regional with this team is overachieving, IMO.

Advertisement
Bottom line is this, we have to hit. We can have 0 errors in this regional but if we are only scoring 1-2 runs we are going to get bounced out quicker than a fat kid in dodgeball.

Advertisement
HAHAHA at "winnable". This team can't hit water if they fell out of a ******* boat. I have completely lost any hope. They have reached Pre-2012 Orioles level for me. I expect at least 4 infield errors and a bullpen meltdown every game. I expect anyone who reaches scoring position to be stranded. Would LOVE to be proved wrong for once but I doubt it. I would venture that over half of our everyday lineup wouldn't see the field for an elite program.

Advertisement
Unfortunately college baseball has to go head to head with softball!! That will limit regional broadcasts.

Yep. I like fat girls, and encourage lesbiansim (the good kind, not the Indigo Girls/flannel shirt ones), and I can't stand that stupid sport.

I don't think this is a 'winnable' Regional for us. Very tough opening game and if we can win that, there's an excellent UL team next. I like us in any one game scenario, but a tournament like this will really expose our weaknesses.

Advertisement
Back