Canes gear in Orlando?

Advertisement
Any team stores or good places to buy gear in Orlando?

Ace Cafe, Friday night, CanesWear will be there. Or you can order from CanesWear.com and pick it up in Orlando.

Advertisement
Ace Cafe, Friday night, CanesWear will be there. Or you can order from CanesWear.com and pick it up in Orlando.

Yea, I called caneswear yesterday and they said they would be at two tailgates (Canes United and another one) on Saturday and if I ordered online to specify in the notes section which tailgate I was going to be at and they would bring it.

Yea, I called caneswear yesterday and they said they would be at two tailgates (Canes United and another one) on Saturday and if I ordered online to specify in the notes section which tailgate I was going to be at and they would bring it.

Yes, that is for Saturday.

They will also bring any order to the Friday night event at Ace Cafe.

Advertisement
Thank god the internet and E-commerce was invented a few months ago.

Legend has it, you even have plenty of options on Amazon Prime for apparel

Advertisement
Any team stores or good places to buy gear in Orlando?

No team store, but Lids and Lids Locker Room have some stuff (not much). I was in Lids last week looking for the OLD "U of M/University of Miami" white hat, and the guy behind the counter was a Canes fan, his lanyard had UM on it. Store didn't have the hat, so I ordered online and it arrived today, going to pick it up after work.

Academy Sports has also (previously) carried a small amount of stuff, not much, mostly hats & t-shirts. Same with ****'s. Good luck.

Thanks peeps! I just talked to CanesWear they said 2pm at both tailgates in Orlando. They will bring orders and have gear for sell.

Advertisement
How late is the Cane party going at Ace Cafe? Dont have facebook so I cant see the details.

Anybody going up there on a motorcycle? Let me know, I'll try and ride out that way.

Advertisement
Back