Canes fans: Where ya from?

Advertisement
I miss that town. I really miss Mr Z's. Left post to go there every lunch.
And every now and then.... I think Cagney's for its steak and **** lunch deal.... 😂😂😂
My favorite time in the Nam was white girl night at South Beach....

One think about those 2 Waffle Houses.... if they were packed.... had to go all the way down to Raefore Rd to the Waffle House NO ONE ate at. Happened to me once when I was partying with Bonecrusher at the Sportsbar on Longstreet on post.
Yea man, it’s an interesting city for sure. It’s def home and I go visit family all the time but I never want to live there again lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not his buddy but I’ve met Kenny Calhoun a few times. Good dude, humble, even keeled, think he’s still a police officer in north Florida area.

Although I’m digressing a bit I have to again acknowledge that he made one of the greatest defensive plays in UM football history when he deflected that last second Nebraska pass that helped UM win the national championship.(Amazing game too!)
He retired a few years ago from Polk Cty Sheriffs. Eddie Williams, Darryl Oliver and ? were there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born in Ridgewood NJ. (Jeff Feagles lives there). Grew up in a small town of Westwood. HS Emerson. College Lackawanna JC/ William Paterson (football/ track)

Me and the wife were down to Ft. Lauderdale or Charleston for the next move. Been in Charleston SC for the last 10. A decent amount of Canes here.

wife is a Clemson alumn........

forgot to mention. My entire family is Canes (besides wide) Been that way since the Erickson days.

Advertisement
Back