Canes fans: Where ya from?

Advertisement
Ann Arbor, MI
Attended the 1988 game in A2. Classic comeback. Everyone in the crowd seemed to know Miami would try an onside kick except Bo Schembechler. Wore my Miami hat to school the following Monday. My American Govt teacher took it off my head and threw it on the ground. He was a good guy so it was all in fun.
TREMAIN MACK! I doubled my bet when we're down 2+ scores in the 4th - made my brother in law cry when he paid me.

I grew up in Coral Springs and Parkland, but have lived all over Broward (Hollywood, Hallandale, Ft. Lauderdale) and used to work in Dade (Aventura and North Miami). Been in the NYC area since 2013.

Advertisement
Man I bet after that first touchdown y'all thought it was easy sailings, huh. 😂😂😂

But that's interesting. A Vikes fan, would've never guessed. I don't mind y'all guys, y'all are very cool.
I didn't think they were going to get smashed that's for sure. There's a lot of heartbreak within my NFL team. Lol. I'm 43 so I wasn't born for the Purple People Eaters. But 98 really killed me. Randy Moss's rookie yr.

Advertisement
Eureka Drive and 117th ave until Andrew blew our **** away. Ended up movin in with gma who had a lil spot in what became pinecrest and lived the charmed life from there on out.

Advertisement
Born & raised in Dade County. I was born at Baptist Hospital, lived in Perrine from 0-8, lived in Naranja from 8-15, lived in Goulds from 15-17. My grandma lived in Richmond Heights so I spent most my time there. Colonial Drive Elementary, Southwood Middle, Coral Reef High. I played college football up in Minnesota, moved in with my pops in North Miami Beach when I came back home & now live in Goulds again. I'm about to move to Palm Beach though.

Advertisement
Haha Yes Sir!!!
I miss that town. I really miss Mr Z's. Left post to go there every lunch.
And every now and then.... I think Cagney's for its steak and **** lunch deal.... 😂😂😂
My favorite time in the Nam was white girl night at South Beach....

One think about those 2 Waffle Houses.... if they were packed.... had to go all the way down to Raefore Rd to the Waffle House NO ONE ate at. Happened to me once when I was partying with Bonecrusher at the Sportsbar on Longstreet on post.

Ahhhh the Nam. I was stationed in the 82D.
So you know the difference between the black waffle house and the white waffle house by cross creek mall?
When were you in the eighty deuce? What brigade? I was in 3rd Brigade 1-505th (1 Panther or 1P) from 2008-2013. Fayettenam is the *** hole of North Kackalacki 😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Back