Canes Fans in Texas?

Advertisement
Azle, just northwest of Ft Worth. moved here from Houston 3 years ago. grew up in south Fla.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Cedar Park, just north of Austin. I'll be at the game with some friends, I'm down to meet up for a UM tailgate though!

Advertisement
Swagger on here somewhere.

What's good Texas #Canes ! I was just living in Vegas. Just moved to Washington DC a few months ago. Any DC canes hit me up!

I'm coming to DC for the Redskins-Raiders game Sept. 24. Staying near Adams Morgan DuPont Circle area. Need some good spots to go to have some drinks and scenery.

Advertisement

What's good Texas #Canes ! I was just living in Vegas. Just moved to Washington DC a few months ago. Any DC canes hit me up!

I'm coming to DC for the Redskins-Raiders game Sept. 24. Staying near Adams Morgan DuPont Circle area. Need some good spots to go to have some drinks and scenery.

1831 Bar and Lounge is an official Canes hangout in DC. Went a few times last season.

Advertisement

1831 Bar and Lounge is an official Canes hangout in DC. Went a few times last season.

Thanks for the info. I'll be there to watch the Toledo game.

Advertisement
Back