Canes dop in poll...

Advertisement
Lol who cares. Half the people at the Athletic hate us. They have Florida ranked over us even thought they got cooked by Utah, and we dropped a spot even though we took care of business for four straight quarters. We win next week and we'll be lucky to get into the Top 30, because they'll start talking about A&M not being good or something.

I just love how everyone is slurping Colorado right now. They beat a severely overrated TCU team that does not understand the term defense. TCU has given up 155 pts in their last 3 games. CO is still junk but every outlet has them as a top 20 team all of the sudden. I am sure there are quite a few porsters on here that got some hairy palms after this weekend and Deion winning.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ratings at this time of the year mean nothingā€¦ except in recruiting.
I HATE that FSU and Colorado (among others) are going to be coming after our targets and invite them to their RANKED games.

Ugh.

Advertisement
If you base the rankings on last year performance with changes being incremental to that then 60 is probably right where we should be. That's probably the laziest way to rank teams though.

If I was ranking Miami I would probably have them in the top 40 right now. I think Texas A&M is top 25.

Advertisement
Rankings donā€™t means nothing right now , we was ranked Number 13 coming into the Texas a&m game last year.

Advertisement
Back