Canes Convos: St. Louis on O-Line struggles, Jordan adjusting well to college game

“What in the actual ****” is one of my least favorite terms
tumblr_mhx8vfl3Ze1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Again, how is the self awareness and self motivation so missing on this team. Do they not see what is happening, or do the coaches lie to them and they let themselves believe the lies? This is awful, I can't even get down with this. Miami back to that trust the process *********. BC by 10.

Hopefully these "great offensive practices" turn into great offensive games. The pressure is on and after this confidence, if we lose bc the O is dreadful again, the pitchforks will be out in full force.

Hopefully these "great offensive practices" turn into great offensive games. The pressure is on and after this confidence, if we lose bc the O is dreadful again, the pitchforks will be out in full force.
The pitchforks have been out. Get your nose out of CoRch Rix's bootyhole and wake up.

St. Louis comments are one of the issues with this team. If players actually believe that and think how they have played along the oline has been good then thats not the caliber of player we need. They have been flat out awful and for him to say otherwise shows his complacency and lack of wanting to dominate and win every game. Statements like he made say its ok to lose because it should matter if youre first team or 2nd team.

Advertisement
"According to Jordan, Miami’s loss to UVA was preceded by a down week in practice, but that this week has been a complete 180 on Greentree."

Bad look for CMR & his staff.....

Signed,

Peruche

The pitchforks have been out. Get your nose out of CoRch Rix's bootyhole and wake up.
I haven't given up on him this quick. I am pretty reasonable and can understand position limitations most notably QB. I also see an issue with scheme so I understand those concerns as well. I think he needs to make some major tweaks the remainder of the year and have a hard look in the mirror on doing some major changes himself or hiring an OC. I will wait to judge at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Its coachspeak that turns into playerspeak. I take nothing from he interviews. I just watch how they play. Have you ever heard a team say they weren't read for a game before the game???

All the interviews sound the same. From Shaq, Redwine,
St. Louis, Jordan or Rosier.
We’d all rather hear what’s Really on their Minds but it’s not going to happen

Advertisement
All the interviews sound the same. From Shaq, Redwine,
St. Louis, Jordan or Rosier.
We’d all rather hear what’s Really on their Minds but it’s not going to happen

I can tell you what's really on their minds: "we have a real good defense and a crap offense because we have no QB or OL." These kids aren't dumb. They know what's up.

Advertisement
Get that freaking bum out of here.
I’m so freakin hurt right now like it’s not even funny.
This bum seriously believe the oline has performed up to Miami’s standard?
What in the world is happening to my beloved school man?
God help us

I thought we got away from this stuff when we let golden go.golden and cmr must have the same agents or are secret tweeter pals.

Everything rises and falls on leadership. Tired of soft talk. Don't care if an OL grades out well with technique. Real Canes teams knock ****s in the he dirt. Real Canes teams play with extreme violence. I have yet to see any indication of this from our offense.
Everything rises and falls on leadership.

Advertisement
Back