Canes Connection

Advertisement
I'm sick and tired of THE MAN keeping me down from contributing to our Canes.

You know **** well the NCAA is behind me getting framed.

I've been hoodwinked.

Bamboozled.

Setup from the jump.

I need a lawyer dog.

All members of this site should go to canesconnection.com (NIL) and contribute whatever they can to help land the best talent we can get in recruiting and the portal. If you don't, that's OK, but don't **** and moan about the program. We all need to show our support to get this program back to where we want it to be.

Advertisement
All members of this site should go to canesconnection.com (NIL) and contribute whatever they can to help land the best talent we can get in recruiting and the portal. If you don't, that's OK, but don't **** and moan about the program. We all need to show our support to get this program back to where we want it to be.
Agreed, I will give them credit, they’ve really upped their content game

How much are you guys thinking of contributing monthly? I see it's a monthly contribution commitment. The only issue I see is that our money could be used for UM athletics in general, not just allocated to football. I wish there was a collective where all donations went specifically to football since I don't care much for the other UM sports.

How much are you guys thinking of contributing monthly? I see it's a monthly contribution commitment. The only issue I see is that our money could be used for UM athletics in general, not just allocated to football. I wish there was a collective where all donations went specifically to football since I don't care much for the other UM sports.

Just waiting for @DMoney to start the CIS Fund for us to go after the best player in SFL. Would pay monthly for that.

Advertisement
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

I am just pointing out that we made fun of da gatuh for this exact thing with gifs such as…

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

1701370620124.gif

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

You can do a one time donation instead of monthly. I am going do one time donations twice per year.

@cway313

@Da Jumbo Mutombo

Advertisement
How does this exactly work?

Does your contribution go to an exact player or just the football program?

Advertisement
Back