CANES - Carolina SCORE PREDICTION

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's what I'm hoping for, the Orange Bowl game crowd was disappointing IMO, I was hoping for a ND/VT type of environment, we need to bring it Thursday night.
Was at the orange bowl and at the ND game and there were a lot more wisky fans in the stadium that night then there was ND fans for the ND game. This mostly has to do with it being a bowl game and not a true home game. It is really not comparable IMO.

That would not be good if the final score ends up like that.

I watched UNC vs Pitt to scout them as I have done every opponent since I was a QB and Safety in high school as long as I had film. I don’t know what happened to them against ECU but in the game film I watched, I saw a pretty sound team on both sides of the ball. I will be very happy to see a blackout like last year against ND but I’m just going by what I watched in the last game film.

Advertisement
Advertisement
pain.gif

First real game since LSU. Fedora on hot seat. Added Motivation for him and his coaching staff. Perry will see defensive formations and speed a lot different than he saw against fiu. Juaquan out not good. Jt may not be at full strength. We need turnovers. So far this year much less turnovers in 4 games than last years first 4 games. Game boils down to a dog fight and if we come in over confident, we may lose.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back