Canes @ Cards - Decider - 1pm - Annex

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
1682780819107.png

Torres on the bump.

Advertisement
I would imagine they definitely give Ligon off next week after that hopefully he’s ready to go. He’s had dead/tired/ arm and now tendinitis two years in a row so he may be better off moving to a relieve/ closer role next year to save his arm.

This was the series I thought we’d go 1-2 before starting a late season hot streak. But Duke and Pitt are playing better. So would love if we got 2 this weekend and somehow…SOMEHOW made next weekend easy to get refreshed for the stretch run.

Advertisement
Top five in the order is the same (Levenson back to LF) then Pitelli, Farrow, Carrier (RF) and Perez.

Perez is down to .143 in ACC play but is tied with Farrow for the team lead in ACC homers. Still just one league HR for Yoyo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most surprising pitching stats in ACC play are Scinta with a 6.52 ERA in 9.2 innings with opponents batting .333, and Lequerica at 1.08 in 8.1 innings with opponents batting .133.

Torres 3 IP
Chestnutt 2 IP
Gallo 1 IP
Scinta 1 IP
Leq 1 IP
Walt 1 IP

I can't understand why Long doesn't get a start in ACC play. Villeges is hitting 6 for 28 (.214) in the last 3 ACC series versus UVA, UNC, GT, and games 1&2 vs UL.
That Long hasn't received one start all season is a bit weird considering all the shuffling in the OF (outfield).

Thought maybe Gino would give Dario a spot start in CF today but he must be out of chances.

Advertisement
That Long hasn't received one start all season is a bit weird considering all the shuffling in the OF (outfield).

Thought maybe Gino would give Dario a spot start in CF today but he must be out of chances.
Villegas is doing nothing, but still gets playing time. Makes no sense to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back