• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Canes Camp Report: Joe Jackson

MizCane

Senior
He's a more bulked up Aldon Smith. Been saying it since last year. The physical appearence/talent level is uncanny! Joe is bigger at this stage of his career. Google Aldon Smith while he was at Mizzou under none other that Coach Kul. It's kind of freaky.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I mean he's just freakish looking. And I mean that in the best of ways.

Just over 1 year removed from his high school prom and he already has an NFL body, NFL speed, and NFL quickness.

We've got some savages on this d-line, but this kid will be a top 3 draft choice if he stays healthy. Mark it down.

RattlerCane305

Big Cuz
Well fellas, it's looking like we're back to 11 cold-blooded maniacs flying around the field. Prediction=Pain...

Baba Yaga

Senior
Well fellas, it's looking like we're back to 11 cold-blooded maniacs flying around the field. Prediction=Pain...

MrT.gif

DaCanes386

Sophomore
I'd hate to be that guy that has to hold the football up during strip drills. Guy's gonna need a prosthetic arm by the time camp's over!
h8s7Eue.gif

Always Right

Sophomore
Just looking how strength and conditioning has improved under Coach Richt is really impressive. Huge improvement in the way we look going into this season. Great job!!!

AUcane

All-ACC
Sounded like he said at the end "...if we can play violent and legal, we'll be ok." Lol