Canes Camp Report-Ep. 14- Stacy Coley

Advertisement
How is he a junior and still a string bean..

Oh so you mean you want your players to develop over several years from being in a college s&c programs.

Like Breshad Periman did at UCF an ran hand timed 4.15 sec 40yd / 4.22sec electronic timed 40yd dash at UCF's pro day, keeping in mind he is 6'2" 215lbs.

[video=youtube;zVPRN9o15EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPRN9o15EU[/video]

Advertisement
How is he a junior and still a string bean..

Oh so you mean you want your players to develop over several years from being in a college s&c programs.

Like Breshad Periman did at UCF an ran hand timed 4.15 sec 40yd / 4.22sec electronic timed 40yd dash at UCF's pro day, keeping in mind he is 6'2" 215lbs.

[video=youtube;zVPRN9o15EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPRN9o15EU[/video]

Yeah like Phil Dorsett did....
like Clive Walford did
and apparently how Rashawn Scott may have (by early looks).
This staff sucks but dont blame Coley's "*****" tendencies on the staff.

It was noted especially with Dorsett how hard he worked each and every day as did a lot of other players.

I have faith in KB and Ice Harris. They won't let this team fail.

I hear ya.
Cause I also think that if you as a coach wanted Coley and see how much ability he has, you should be willing to coach him a little differently than a Dorsett. All kids are different and have different triggers. Golden is nowhere near good enough to be a stubborn hard ***.
This is why Im excited by Beard.

Advertisement
He's noticeably bigger. Y'all would be crying about him being bulked up and slowed down if he was too big. He's never going to be a huge guy, just not his frame. Don't want him to be either with his shiftiness.

the wrs will be our biggest strength. why? coaching. kb already has this group looking better than Carroll.

Advertisement
Coley's a **** of a weapon when he's on. Would like nothing more that to see him have a big year.

Advertisement
Braxton talking big **** to the DBS hahaha love that

It would be been nice if his production matched his bravado.

For a true freshman, he had a good amount of third down catches to move the chains.

Crucial drops.

I agree with both of you guys. While he did have a good amount of third down catches, which I think is gonna be his niche here, he did have some big drops. But thats gonna happen sometimes when true freshman play. I think(Probably more hope than anything) he picks it up this year, not many DBs can stay with him step for step especially off the line

It's a shame that Coley may be another casualty to come through this program during an awful tenure. His Freudian slip on his NSD announcement will come to fruition. He will be gone after the 2015 season.

Advertisement
Back