Canes bust on stars

Advertisement
There is so much that goes into a 5* living up to his potential. (in our case even suiting up is a problem) but even with all of those 5* bust we still have many starts in the nfl over that time

There is so much that goes into a 5* living up to his potential. (in our case even suiting up is a problem) but even with all of those 5* bust we still have many starts in the nfl over that time

Agreed but the 5 start national recruits are not our best friend per this report.

15. Miami ATH Latwan Anderson: Never played a down of college football. Whereabouts unknown.

lulz @ whereabouts unknown.

Advertisement
The only three in the last twelve years per this report who have turned out to be anything close to what a 5th star would suggest (on our team) would be Kenny Phillips, Greg Olsen, and Devin Hester.

Anyone reading this report should now understand how bad Miami has been at evaluating talent and recruiting under the previous two regimes. This is how ten years of mediocrity starts

I didn't think the list was bad for us, I counted like 4-5 busts. Most of the guys transferred out and as much as people bash Ray Ray here he is one of the best from that class even though he was undrafted.

I didn't think the list was bad for us, I counted like 4-5 busts. Most of the guys transferred out and as much as people bash Ray Ray here he is one of the best from that class even though he was undrafted.

transferring out = bust

Advertisement
So it's Miami's fault if someone breaks team rules or the law? Makes senses... Then yes we are terrible at developing 5 stars.....

Advertisement
Lmfao our best 5* player of recent years was A. Brown...became a beast after transfering to K. State HAHAHAHAHAHHA

225.gif

Amazing what a parade of busts we have had with 5 star guys. Why I have been saying, coaches need to evaluate players themselves, and recruit the RIGHT kids that fit what they want, not just some kid with a bunch of stars next to his name. Also note the hit parade of busts USC had with all those top RBs they brought in every year. Most of those guys did nothing. What's even more pathetic, is that many of the guys were very close to landing and recruited hard, were also busts.

Have to admit seeing Antone Smith - Undrafted brought a smile to my face.

Advertisement
Aww, the " track guy", oh the memories.

I think he was Derosier before there was a Derosier . Never existed, I refuse to believe it.

Honestly we can go *** for tat all day on this issue...But I want my stars because they impact the COLLEGE GAME...
I think the transition from College to NFL is another beast because there are so many uncontrollable factors that
we can't see...money in there, family pulling at them, girls, freedom, no schedule...so much more factors...

Alabama and Florida win championships but their kids don't always transition over to the NFL...Your telling me you
wouldn't want the success of a Vince Young and Tim Tebow at the College level?...What they do in the pros is on them
Its up to Tim Tebow to switch positions or figure out how to read a defense and get the ball out...

If you come and WIN at the U...there is an avenue created that can lead you to the NFL...and what you do on that level is
on you...The U will teach work ethic and instill a winning mentality but that's on them to put in the work...Go ask RAY RAY
that's why he was the best to ever do it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back