Canes BSBL vs FGCU

Yep, louder, Thanks Pete.

****! This is why we can't have nice things! We hover at 20, teams that are only a fielding error and baserunning SNAFU better than us remaiin the top 8 becuase they don't play on midweek games. :(

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree, but our RPI can still be very good if we win the rest of these mid week games, take one of the NC or UVA series and win our home conference series. To me, the key will be staying ahead of FSU, as I suspect UF will be a national seed again and I just don't see three Fla teams being national seeds with this politically correct and Big 12/SEC biased NCAA.

Yep, louder, Thanks Pete.

****! This is why we can't have nice things! We hover at 20, teams that are only a fielding error and baserunning SNAFU better than us remaiin the top 8 becuase they don't play on midweek games. :(

Advertisement
Miami Athletics just ####ing STINK! Worst in the state and getting even more nauseating every damned year! FIX IT or drop the whole works. Just awful!

Miami Athletics just ####ing STINK! Worst in the state and getting even more nauseating every damned year! FIX IT or drop the whole works. Just awful!

Baseball is ranked 13th in the nation

And.....The radio crew calling the game was great last game! (I might be biased)

I like Pete doing the Bball games. Sounds really good.....and frankly its VUM is the only way to stay in touch with the ball team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back