Canes BSBL vs Army

Advertisement
Iskenderian gives one a ride but caught at the track in center.. No score top 2

Interesting lineup today

Chester and Abreu both sitting today for the first time this season. Guys on WVUM saying multiple players are sick. I don't mind giving a routine game off and getting Smith and Heyward some time in the OF

Advertisement
David Thompson on FIRE!! Another HR.. This one over the Scoreboard.. 1-1 after 2

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canes up 9-1 after 7.. Beauprez in to pitch.. Garcia went 7 innings of 1 run ball with 6K's

Advertisement
We need to sweep Wake this weekend. I saw them in Tallahassee this weekend and they can swing the bat but don't have much pitching. In fact they have a really good lineup. If we pitch good enough then our offense should score runs.

Advertisement
This is the real Thompson. He's finally healthy after 2 snake bit surgical years, and is getting back to his ole self. Great to see it.

We need to sweep Wake this weekend. I saw them in Tallahassee this weekend and they can swing the bat but don't have much pitching. In fact they have a really good lineup. If we pitch good enough then our offense should score runs.
Keep handing out ***-whoopins to the teams we ought to. Then, we need to come back and make up for the UF/Louisville series by taking a series from UNC, FSU, UVA...etc...that's the recipe to get us a Regional host, and possibly a Super Regional host.

This team is good enough to do that kind of thing, especially when Thompson is swinging the bat like this. Just have to play this kind of baseball more consistently.

Advertisement
Back