Canes bs UVA - Game 2 - 7pm, ACCNX

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
sexy gran hermano GIF by Mediaset España

First gif that comes up under Ligon

Advertisement
Advertisement
What could the ACCN possibly have on it's programming schedule tonight that is better than Canes vs UVA? Absolute nonsense that this game is on ACCNX.
No clue… but Sunday they have FSU vs GT over us lol

Clown show network…..

Advertisement
What could the ACCN possibly have on it's programming schedule tonight that is better than Canes vs UVA? Absolute nonsense that this game is on ACCNX.
They don’t wanna grow the game. It’s a real shame that how great college baseball is, is still a mystery to 90% of sports fans. And not being on tv is the main reason.

They don’t wanna grow the game. It’s a real shame that how great college baseball is, is still a mystery to 90% of sports fans. And not being on tv is the main reason.
A perfect example of how great college baseball is was last night when Virginia made a pitching change and the miami bench got the clap going. The light was electric and the video guy got it all. Believe one of the announcers even said “how do you not love college baseball” and I completely agree.

If you’re a true mlb guy the sloppy play can get on your nerves but to the average baseball fan it is 100x better and more electric than mlb

Last edited:
A perfect example of how great college baseball is was last night when Virginia made a pitching change and the miami bench got the clap going. The light was electric and the video guy got it all. Believe one of the announcers even said “how do you not love college baseball” and I completely agree.

If you’re a true mlb guy the sloppy play can get under your nerves but to the average baseball fan it is 100x better and more electric than mlb
That’s why it’s better than the big leagues. More emotion and more gameplay involved. It’s just more exciting.

Advertisement
UF is probably going to take the series from Arky, which is good for us from an RPI and potential rankings boost. A lot of the top 10 taking it on the chin this weekend.

UF is probably going to take the series from Arky, which is good for us from an RPI and potential rankings boost. A lot of the top 10 taking it on the chin this weekend.
Outside of Tennessee (and until they prove they can do it in the postseason, I’m not sold) there’s SO much parity this year. The tourney should be insane.

Wow I haven’t paid attention since game 1. They really bounced back and are going to take the series from them. I was under impression they were in free fall mode. Glad it can only help us though

Advertisement
My son and I talk about it all the time - what's more exciting than college baseball regionals and supers w home field fans? If the NCAA were smart, but they aren't, it's what they would do (at least in early rounds) w basketball and football as well.

Boy, with how last night’s thread escalated, I’ll try not to point out any baserunning blunders again tonight if they happen. 😁
Let's hope it doesn't matter, because there is almost always at least one. I was going to use a Seinfeld … "deride, deride" … but don't know how many Seinfeld fans are on this board.

Advertisement
Back