Canes bs Turkeys - Game 2 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Yikes, bombed into bolivian for the 2nd night in a row. Can we force tomorrow to be a wood bat game, like what happened at Tennessee? Asking for a concerned friend

Gino and/or JD, If you’re up late looking to CanesInsight for the solutions to your problems, be bold and use Ziehl as an opener tomorrow.

Canes have 2 dominant pitchers. Unfortunately they both pitch an inning each at the end of games when we are ahead. Canes offense has to produce to win most games.

Gino and/or JD, If you’re up late looking to CanesInsight for the solutions to your problems, be bold and use Ziehl as an opener tomorrow.
They don’t. If they did they would’ve read our conversation after week 1 and 2 about this.

Advertisement
They don’t. If they did they would’ve read our conversation after week 1 and 2 about this.
I’d honestly be a little concerned if they were actually taking my advice.

This is a unique situation with Ziehl not pitching all week and the extra rest coming up with the Thursday-Saturday series. The first three innings or so might be the highest leverage situation tomorrow. The lineup badly needs a few innings to get into the game, with the way we’ve been sucker punched two nights in a row.

I’d honestly be a little concerned if they were actually taking my advice.

This is a unique situation with Ziehl not pitching all week and the extra rest coming up with the Thursday-Saturday series. The first three innings or so might be the highest leverage situation tomorrow. The lineup badly needs a few innings to get into the game, with the way we’ve been sucker punched two nights in a row.
I agree. Gotta find a way to stay in the game and he’s good for 3 innings.

We indeed "saved" Ziehl (despite some folks' consternation) just for this!

(Lesson: A team without "zeal" can appear very "flat").

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back