Canes bs Turkeys - Game 1 - 7 PM, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody will have to tell me why we are throwing 3-2 off speed with the bases loaded. Doesn’t matter now but JD, no need to overthink that one. You lost tonight. That includes the first pitch fastball to the 3 hole. We have to be better. We all like JD but tonight was a mess. Let’s get better.

Advertisement
Welp, see ya tomorrow.

Hope we can recover and take the weekend, that’s all that matters.
It will be interesting how we come out tomorrow. Do we come out like a bulldog or low energy with our heads down like a dog scolded for peeing on the floor? VT will be fired up. This series will be a mental challenge.

It’s fine to complain about that not being called a strike and ending the inning, but it wasn’t an actual strike. It’s just been a strike most of the night. So nothing to get that upset over. And it certainly didn’t cost this team the game.

Advertisement
Hopefully Arguelles shares whatever magic he had with the rest of the staff overnight

Advertisement
I just hope we come out swinging. I don't know anything about VT's pitching staff. We need to be aggressive within the strike zone. I don't want to get behind early.

Let's flip the script on them. Put up some runs and force them to press.

Advertisement
Back