Canes BS Tarheels Game 1 7PM Thursday ACCN

Not a huge fan of DiMare at all but like how he changed up the lineup tonight. Make these guys earn their PT going forward.
Because without 3 aces on the mound, you need offense. Farrow should always be in the line up, Cyr should be on 2nd, and I like Carrier in RF. Gonzales should rarely see the field. Liability at the plate.

Advertisement
7i54n9.jpg

Advertisement
Dorkio is really beginning to **** me off as well lol
I just read in an update talking about Gomez who came in as a fifth year senior is listed as a redshirt Senior. What exactly does that mean?

You have a running clock of 4 years of college eligibility. Red shirt means the athlete can elect to sit out a year and still not sacrifice one of those 4 years. That’s why he’s been on the 5 year plan. Sometimes a coach will politely tell you you are red shirted because you aren’t ready or sometimes it’s because of injury. You can also get an extra injury exemption is some cases.

Advertisement
You have a running clock of 4 years of college eligibility. Red shirt means the athlete can elect to sit out a year and still not sacrifice one of those 4 years. That’s why he’s been on the 5 year plan. Sometimes a coach will politely tell you you are red shirted because you aren’t ready or sometimes it’s because of injury. You can also get an extra injury exemption is some cases.
So does that mean he can actually return next year here?

He probably does have the covid year available. LOL. I guess your boy will be joining Lala over at Tampa Community College if that's the case.
Well, hopefully he’s being advised well, not sure what direction he was told to follow after last season, but if it was to stay, it might’ve been an error. At least he didn’t get not invited back like Lala.

He probably does have the covid year available. LOL. I guess your boy will be joining Lala over at Tampa Community College if that's the case.
Should be out of eligibility after this year. 2019 JUCO, 2021 Nev, 2022 Nev, and 2023 Miami.

Advertisement
Hey

yeah, and when he said he wasn’t watching the play he was watching the runner coming to third; well, CJ was pretty adamant, so why wouldn’t you just go with that seeing him that way?
They’ve been adamant and wrong enough times that we’ve probably reached Boy Who Cried Wolf territory for Gino

Lala actually having a very good year for #2 UTampa. They are letting him use his legs more and not try to drive the ball out of the yard. Prob get an invite to some team this year due to his athleticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lala actually having a very good year for #2 UTampa. They are letting him using his legs more and mot try to drive the ball out of the yard. Prob get an invite to some team this year due to his athleticism.
His regression was one of the saddest of Gino’s tenure. I loved his freshman season and was crushed when he lost his mojo.

Advertisement
Back