Canes bs Pitt - Game 3 - Noon ACCN

Advertisement
So a guy who’s velo has been all over lately is going to now be asked to throw potentially 40-50 pitches.

I hope our recovery methods are strong or Walters is going to be 90-91 in regionals.

So a guy who’s velo has been all over lately is going to now be asked to throw potentially 40-50 pitches.

I hope our recovery methods are strong or Walters is going to be 90-91 in regionals.
@Number1CanesFan was right. We either needed Rosario to pitch well or get blown out rather than keeping it just close enough to burn Scinta. That or Torres getting more length.

Advertisement

Said it earlier. Don’t like all these 6 out saves. Try to steal another inning with Torres.

Really need some insurance runs badly. And I don't see how this team and continue to go at this pace with the bullpen playing this much. These dudes are gna be done. Need a healthy Ligon back 🙏

Advertisement
Walters with a pair of Ks. Let’s get a couple runs to lower his stress.
1684091510713.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back