Canes bs Pitt - Game 3 - Noon ACCN

You just have to laugh being a fan of this program in both baseball and football. When we’re good at one phase of the game. The other is god awful.

This year we have proven we can hit but our arms are mediocre at best. The cancelled season our arms were elite but the bats were mediocre early in year before cancellation.

The baseball program just can’t put it all together and I’m not sure this staff has proven they can recruit/develop to have a complete team either. It’s painful

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like it's going to be one of those days where we get frustrated and the opponent feeds off it. Someone needs to put the team on their back.

Never thought I’d see a Miami pitching staff this bad, outside of Ziehl the other 3 games are basically bullpen games. Going forward they need at least 2 proven portal STARTING pitchers next year. I wish the best for Ligon but he’s had back to back years with arm problems and hopefully he can stay healthy but I don’t think he can be counted on going forward.

Advertisement
It’s unfathomable to have a pitching staff this bad at Miami. It’s either laziness or incompetence. Probably both. I’ve never thought much of JD as a pitching coach but he’s really outdone himself this year.
Definitely agree but with a little bit of bad injury luck too. But it is insane that this team is ranked right outside the top 10 and literally has 1 starter

Advertisement
Back