Canes bs Pitt - Game 2 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Production wise they are getting it done at a high level, but the 2020 staff was probably the best in the country. It’s a real shame that team didn’t get a real season.
Think this staff is more complete top to bottom but 2020 team definitely wins in the weekend starters comparison. I said it earlier in the year but I see some similarities in ligon and BVB

florida state GIF

I love being up a couple TDs and able to get the bench guys in. Great stuff by Ligon, exactly what the dr ordered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Production wise they are getting it done at a high level, but the 2020 staff was probably the best in the country. It’s a real shame that team didn’t get a real season.

Honestly didn’t tune in much in 2020 so I can’t speak to that staff. Just seems like we’re really deep this year. I don’t get nervous about someone coming in like years past.

Something I’ve noticed with the staff throughout the years is it seems like we’re putting more of an emphasis on ‘power’ pitching now — similar to what UF has done under Sullivan. No more junk throwers/JD specials. Used to frustrate the **** out of me watching UF’s staff bully the **** out of us with lefty’s throwing upper 90’s and watching us throw in a submarine guy. I mean chit we got Walters in there throwing straight fastballs dominating these college lineups.

What a week to be a Miami Hurricane fan. 2 impact football transfers, bball lands the #1 transfer in the portal, baseball team is #5 in the country and locked up another ACC series win, **** even women’s hoops landed the Cavinder twins. We owe Pitt a sweep, let’s keep the good times rolling this afternoon.

What a week to be a Miami Hurricane fan. 2 impact football transfers, bball lands the #1 transfer in the portal, baseball team is #5 in the country and locked up another ACC series win, **** even women’s hoops landed the Cavinder twins. We owe Pitt a sweep, let’s keep the good times rolling this afternoon.
Only thing you left out is the rest of the college athletics world “mIAmi’s NIL iS BlaTant cHeATinG”, clearly it was much more fun to poke Miami when we were “poor”. 😂

Advertisement
Back