Canes bs Pitt - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCNX

wow. That a boy Kayfus. Also great job by agguelles to limit the pen damage. Going into extras I was worried our pen was going to be taxed on Friday night

Advertisement
What an AB by Long to set that up, he looked foolish on the 2nd strike curveball he whiffed, but battled to push Wallen over.

Advertisement
Was a decent sized crowd but super lifeless. A high school team rooting for Pitt basically took over from the 8th until they left Mid 10. Felt like being at a road game.

Advertisement
Was a decent sized crowd but super lifeless. A high school team rooting for Pitt basically took over from the 8th until they left Mid 10. Felt like being at a road game.
That's disappointing - we'll need that amped-up VT type crowd enthusiasm for the post-season.

Man that sucks so bad. When I was at Lindsey Nelson last week you could hear the crowd three blocks away. It was insane.

Advertisement
Why were they rooting for Pitt? Jealous bc UM never recruited any of them? Eastern Florida was there after their tilt against MDC.

Why were they rooting for Pitt? Jealous bc UM never recruited any of them? Eastern Florida was there after their tilt against MDC.
They seemed to know Tommy Tavarez from Pitt. Our fans did get on them and him during his last couple at bats.

Advertisement
Nice AB for Long - start the kid for God's sakes.
I don’t get it. He’s our best outfielder and he’s been decent at the plate. Gutierrez and Rosario get on base at higher clip, but he’s so much more dynamic when he does get on base that it’s worth the trade off.

Advertisement
Back