Canes bs Noles - Series Decider - 12pm, ESPN2!

Idk what else this coaching staff needs to see before they pull him.
The only thing this coaching staff needs to see is the door on their way out.

This team is riddled with players who think they’re hot s*it….not going to name names though I’m sure most of you could figure out who.

The next time one of these loser coaches get in someone’s face or hold somebody accountable for operating lazily (which has cost us runs over and over this year), will be the first time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosario staying true to form takes me back to why I would’ve rather have saved Ziehl for today. Granted Rosario hasn’t gotten any help from his teammates today, but seriously, he’s a liability at this point.

What the Fok people *****ing about Rosario ? 3 unearned foking runs!! Strike out pass ball and a missed double play!!!

Advertisement
Rosario has to be promised a starting spot similar to Romero being promised that 4hole slot in the order…. Should have been on a short leash No excuses to not dig into the bullpen to finish this game

Advertisement
What the Fok people *****ing about Rosario ? 3 unearned foking runs!! Strike out pass ball and a missed double play!!!

Because there is no requirement that you give up three hits and a walk just because someone made a bad play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back