Canes bs Noles - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m always hesitant to say that hitting 90+ is “easy” because it sure as **** doesn’t feel that way when you’re standing in the box, but that dude was throwing 92 mph BP this inning so far. Straight as **** and no deception at all.

It’s also nice to finally see a canes team that can make another team pay for throwing like that. Feels like it’s been years since that was the case.

Advertisement
You can go Palm, Rafe, Arguelles with this lead. First sign of trouble, you get everybody under the sun, ready, to close the door.

I’m always hesitant to say that hitting 90+ is “easy” because it sure as **** doesn’t feel that way when you’re standing in the box, but that dude was throwing 92 mph BP this inning so far. Straight as **** and no deception at all.

It’s also nice to finally see a canes team that can make another team pay for throwing like that. Feels like it’s been years since that was the case.
I don't think it’s that hard when everybody throws 90+. The difference is when the pitcher has command of the offspeed pitch. Then the 90 feels like 96-98.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back