Canes bs Noles - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea we got a good one boys. This kid will be lights out on Friday nights the rest of his career.
Our weekend arms could be better than this year if Ligon and Rosario improve.

We'll just need to find a new closer.

Also, McFarlane will push for a weekend starting job if he can command his pitches.

Gallo could be the setup guy or perhaps the closer. There's also some young arms that have only pitched a few innings. Tough to figure out what they'll become or even if they'll stick around given the Transfer Portal.

Advertisement
Alcoholism. I remember a few years ago seeing him out every night, in Durham, during the ACC tourney. He was hammered every single time.
it runs in the family.

his father, mike sr., was (is) a first class lush. goes through more sauce in a day than big cheese pizza.

i remember the stories of him being hung over in the dugout for sunday games in tallahassee. and not just once or twice.

Advertisement
it runs in the family.

his father, mike sr., was (is) a first class lush. goes through more sauce in a day than big cheese pizza.

i remember the stories of him being hung over in the dugout for sunday games in tallahassee. and not just once or twice.
Wouldn’t doubt it one bit. I’m not old enough to know about Sr. but that wasn’t the only time I’ve seen Jr on the bottle. He was a regular at a handful of bars I go to up here, when they came to town.

Agreed. Think he's realized UM got better without him and FSU got worse with him? To be fair, though, he did tag that one Levenson caught at the wall. I was holding my breath. No one I want to see hit a homer less.
Thought it was funny to see the pregame the graphic said "Only 1 K the last 6 games"

Advertisement
Back