Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Advertisement
That's clever.

I'm sitting three feet away from a certified athletic trainer. Nothing was abnormal about that situation.
Your are such a mope. What is that supposed to mean? You somehow have expertise thru osmosis?

The Texas player had no movement for several seconds after being hit in the head.

I suggest you do some research from scientist who specialize in head trauma.

Advertisement
STFU idiot!!!
He was staying down as is advised when you get domed but (and I’ll probably get roasted for this from everyone save three people in this thread) the “laying motionless” was him acting, as was the “**** you” to Ligon afterwards.

Just horse**** bravado.

And no, I’m not saying getting hit in the head at ninety isn’t serious, or potentially life-altering. I’m saying that he wasn’t knocked out, protocol-wise he was right to stay down until the staff evaluated him, he didn’t need to lay motionless and it was was of his own decision for effect, as was his faux-rage afterwards.

Advertisement
Your are such a mope. What is that supposed to mean? You somehow have expertise thru osmosis?

The Texas player had no movement for several seconds after being hit in the head.

I suggest you do some research from scientist thst specialize in head trauma.

It was a shocking moment and he stayed on the ground. There is zero indication that he was "clearly knocked out". It hit him in the face guard, not the side of the head. There isn't a medical staff on the planet that lets a guy run to first base if he was truly knocked out.

Living thousands of miles away I am struck with how zombie-like the crowd is now. I guess this professional class loves Ginoball.

Advertisement
46 pitches thru 2 I think and now 92 thru 6.

whenyou have a good arm on the ropes you have to at least get 1 both of those innings.

i would let him keep going too because we are just close enough that a new arm could spark us

Advertisement
Living thousands of miles away I am struck with how zombie-like the crowd is now. I guess this professional class loves Ginoball.
Trust me if this program didn’t **** down it’s leg tonight the place would be rocking.

Our fans show out year after year even with the mediocre product

Advertisement
Back