Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

What the **** is up with Perez lately. Soft contact all the **** time
Honestly this is who Perez is if you look at his first two years even if they are small samples. some pop but a .220 hitter that k’s about 30-40% of the time. But the home run threat is why he he is the everyday guy.

Advertisement
I don't know how the Texas catcher could pass a concussion protocol. He clearly was knocked out and that's a concussion.

This isn't boxing. If a player gets hit in the head and doesn't move, there's isn't a standing 8 count. He should not have returned despite whatever tests they did.

They don't use a cognitive testing machine. It's all subjective.

Advertisement
I don't know how the Texas catcher could pass a concussion protocol. He clearly was knocked out and that's a concussion.

This isn't boxing. If a player gets hit in the head and doesn't move, there's isn't a standing 8 count. He should not have returned despite whatever tests they did.

They have a cognitive testing machine. It's all subjective.

He was not "clearly knocked out". Good lord.

Advertisement
Don’t know what their pen is like but this kid pitching has them all on their front foot reaching

Advertisement
We look like a T ball team at the plate compared to Texas.

Just sad Seeing the difference in mentality/approach

Other than the HBP, solid outing for Rafe.

Gotta score some runs. This was a game we should be winning with just a decent hitting day.

Advertisement
We look like a T ball team at the plate compared to Texas.

Just sad Seeing the difference in mentality/approach

You and I have talked about this before, but there is something going on with amateur baseball in Florida. Look at the postseason again this year. Only three Florida teams even made it, and we're on the way to being 2-4 after tonight.

That was first pitch was lucky to be out in front, b/c it was heavy over the plate. We’re playing w/ fire this game. Legit we should be in the lead w/ the opportunities we’ve had, but we’re also fortunate the score is only 4-1 w/ some of these dead pitches.

Advertisement
Back