Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Advertisement
Yeah our guys can get a few over the fence, but trying so hard for that when the ball just needs to be put in play is not a winning offense

Gino should never be trusted again for what he did with Gage.

Im not saying any of us did trust him, I’m just looking for something short of firing him tonight.
Fireable decision.

I find peace in knowing this team had a zero % chance of winning it all bc lack of pitching talent. But regardless, Gino decisions with pitching yesterday make no sense. Its fireable. Like tf are you thinking?

Advertisement
Gino the Genius. I don’t think i’ve ever hated a UM coach more. And that includes mark d’onofrio.

Now that his dad has passed away, there’s a chance gino doesn’t have a job for life.

At least, I hope so.

Gino should never be trusted again for what he did with Gage.

Im not saying any of us did trust him, I’m just looking for something short of firing him tonight.

As long as the family money keeps rolling in Gino ain’t going anywhere.Only hope we have is Rad has the nuts to can him and says **** the money winning is more important

Advertisement
Johnson has wicked depth on that slider tonight and his split is in the zone. No chance until he loses it or wears down. Really need to grind out ABs and hope that first inning leads to a shorter outing.

Get into their bullpen and we can put up runs. They don’t have anyone else with stuff like this

Perez honestly doesn’t even need to take a bat up there at this point. I’d give Scanlon a game. Worst case he K’s 3 times too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back