Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Which one is coming off an injury and has thrown 50 live action pitches in 2 months?
Yeah I'm still as dumbfounded as anyone by the decision to throw Gage yesterday. Tall order and a huge spot in which to put him, but if we get 4-5 clean innings from Karson we'll be fine imo.

Advertisement
Yeah I'm still as dumbfounded as anyone by the decision to throw Gage yesterday. Tall order and a huge spot in which to put him, but if we get 4-5 clean innings from Karson we'll be fine imo.
Should have definitely used karson and Rosario yesterday…

We’ll see if this works out for Gino…

How many innings do y’all think we can stretch Walters?
I don’t think it’s so much about innings but pitches. I think 40 is the end of the line but we would lose him for rest of the regional. I’m just not sure what he’s doing with his staff set up by going Gage vs the 4 seed

I don’t think it’s so much about innings but pitches. I think 40 is the end of the line but we would lose him for rest of the regional. I’m just not sure what he’s doing with his staff set up by going Gage vs the 4 seed
It reeks of going by a book instead of his actual roster. It’s not like we have 3 weekend guys who can each be trusted to start. We have one, a second who could only pitch a few inning last week, and a third who is utterly unreliable. We also don’t have a pen that can be trusted to fill in the gaps for multiple games.

Throwing the most reliable arm against the worst team in your regional is bananas, within the context of this roster.

Advertisement
It reeks of going by a book instead of his actual roster. It’s not like we have 3 weekend guys who can each be trusted to start. We have one, a second who could only pitch a few inning last week, and a third who is utterly unreliable. We also don’t have a pen that can be trusted to fill in the gaps for multiple games.

Throwing the most reliable arm against the worst team in your regional is bananas, within the context of this roster.

This sums it up perfectly and is what makes it so bizarre. We're not Wake or LSU with a stable of dudes who shoved every weekend. We have one guy......and we already used him.

And they threw him for 6 innings too. Seemingly with a 6 run lead after 2 you could have had him throw 1 more inning and gotten an inning out of him here or there throughout the rest of the weekend.

And they threw him for 6 innings too. Seemingly with a 6 run lead after 2 you could have had him throw 1 more inning and gotten an inning out of him here or there throughout the rest of the weekend.
Again, bizarre. Either get him out early when we know we're going to win, or let him go the whole freaking way since he's done for the weekend. But we go right in the middle.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This all matches the HC who doesn’t seem to have a clue most of the time….and that book? That book was probably written by “they”.you know “ they” as in “ they” said this or “ they” did that..

One of these days I’d love to meet this “ they “ guy cause he seems to know everything or at least my wife thinks “ they” do.

Radar aint looking good until after 640pm or so. Theres a wave about to hit stadium.

A lot of Dave Roberts in Gino. A starter with Rosario would have been sufficient. I really don’t like the way we are set up for this weekend and beyond. We aren’t going to score 8+ every game in June smh

Advertisement
Raining here and the worst is yet to come.

Does anyone know the postponement policy, in terms of when they callcit and move to the next day?

There's about to be mad rain and lightning.

Advertisement
Back