Canes bs Long Island - Game 3 - 1pm ACCNX (2/25 Game 8)

Advertisement
Caruso to close it out. Let’s see if they found him a hat that fits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well they did all they could to make up for last night's calamity.

Starting pitching has been decent sans Ziehl in game 1.

Thoughts going forward....
Does anyone have an update on Chris Diaz or Julian Hernandez? They haven't made an appearance yet this season.
Happy to see Crowther on the mound throwing. He will help us down the road...
Limit Vargas and Robert mid-week and use them next weekend in important relief roles.

Canes win 22-5. Nice bounce back, but a deeply concerning weekend (week really) overall. Even if last night was an aberration, that loss is almost certain to be RPI poison.
Most concerning to me is the starting pitching against the Gats next week. Gage sure doesn't look like a #1 at this point. Schless can be effective from the left side. And can our bats battle versus their staff is a huge ?

Advertisement
Thoughts going forward....
Does anyone have an update on Chris Diaz or Julian Hernandez? They haven't made an appearance yet this season.
Happy to see Crowther on the mound throwing. He will help us down the road...
Limit Vargas and Robert mid-week and use them next weekend in important relief roles.
Julian has pitched already this season, he pitched in game 1 or 2 of the season, was actually really good pitched 2 inning. We haven't seen Chris Diaz yet, top250 player in the nation.

nice win especially after the first two games where we needed magic to escape one and lost the other after losing to UCF midweek

Most concerning to me is the starting pitching against the Gats next week. Gage sure doesn't look like a #1 at this point. Schless can be effective from the left side. And can our bats battle versus their staff is a huge ?
It’s the hitting for me. If we really are as bad as we looked Wed-Sat nothing else matters. You just aren’t going to win many college baseball games scoring two or three runs a game.

Advertisement
Back