Canes bs Gata - Winner Take All - Nooner, $ECN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get Torres in here at some point and see how far he can take you as a tryout. It may be bad too, but it’s worth a shot

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Enjoy your Sunday guys I’m going to go clean pollen off our porch and cars.

Jacksonville and a very good Nc State team to open ACc play (11-0 I think)

Same thing for 21 years with JD. We have 1-2 starters and 1-2 in the bullpen and a bunch of low D1 guys in between.
Our recruiting of pitchers is horrible. The 3 guys UF ran out there this weekend versus what JD recruited....he's going to the wrong showcases I guess. :)

Advertisement
Where the **** were those good pitches been? "L" looked like a completely different pitcher the last 2 batters to close out the inning. He needs to do that on every hitter.

The good stuff is great!!! The bad pitches are really bad. With consistency, I could see him being a staple reliever. Consistency is the key.

NC State series could look very similar to this one. Pretty good pitching staff (not as high end as UF) and great bats.

I have three ex players that are in the minors right now that went to UF and one that went to FSU. Only one of them was contacted by Miami seriously, and his dad told me that UM is a clown show when it comes to serious baseball. I watch to support the Canes, but baseball here in Florida is a tight knit community. Just look at our roster and see who we have committed from the Central Florida region. Coaches are lazy when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
I have three ex players that are in the minors right now that went to UF and one that went to FSU. Only one of them was contacted by Miami seriously, and his dad told me that UM is a clown show when it comes to serious baseball. I watch to support the Canes, but baseball here in Florida is a tight knit community. Just look at our roster and see who we have committed from the Central Florida region. Coaches are lazy when it comes to recruiting.
Yeah we would rather take the FIU castoffs than do some serious recruiting.

Get Torres in here at some point and see how far he can take you as a tryout. It may be bad too, but it’s worth a shot
Two quick outs. Let’s see how this goes. If he’s successful, I start him next weekend

Advertisement
Back