Canes bs Gata - Winner Take All - Nooner, $ECN

Over/under 4 hits today?

I’m guessing this is another lazy Sunday getting overmatched by a legitimate big league arm.

Advertisement
This season is really going to spiral with this pitching. We have 1 guy who can start.

I’ve never been a fan of JD but this staff looks particularly bad.
We’ve only had one guy who can start for most of three seasons (sans about a 6 week stretch where Ligon was on last year) now, which should really be difficult to pull off

So annoying they do this to miami every year. Growing up in Ocala (30 min south of Gville) I hate the gators more than any program...gator fans all over that area. Drives me nuts

Our hitters need to step out of the box and break up the rhythm of the gator pitcher. He's way too comfortable locating all his pitches on the black. That's the difference of going 1-2-3 and giving up 4 runs in the 1st.

Location. Location. Location.

Advertisement
Our hitters need to step out of the box and break up the rhythm of the gator pitcher. He's way too comfortable locating all his pitches on the black. That's the difference of going 1-2-3 and giving up 4 runs in the 1st.

Location. Location. Location.
Problem is that ten second rule in effect now.

Advertisement
Rosario can't locate his pitches. Same issues for 3 years.

You can see the contrast to what the FL pitcher is doing. Similar stuff, but his location is A+.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve only had one guy who can start for most of three seasons (sans about a 6 week stretch where Ligon was on last year) now, which should really be difficult to pull off
Same thing for 21 years with JD. We have 1-2 starters and 1-2 in the bullpen and a bunch of low D1 guys in between.

Advertisement
Back