Canes bs Gata - Game 2 - 2pm - $ECN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belmonte in the 5th after the Gators celebrated their last homer: “It’s part of the rivalry”
Belmonte when Cyr showed the U: “That’s not going to be tolerable”

It was in the direction of our dugout and fans. No prop. Our players stayed in the dugout. I’d don’t see the controversy personally. Certainly not in the league of what Florida has personally directed at Yoyo after his homer.

I’d guess you have Walters available for one, Scinta one to maybe two, and Torres for at least two tomorrow. You’re then asking Rosario to get you into and preferably through the fifth.

Belmonte in the 5th after the Gators celebrated their last homer: “It’s part of the rivalry”
Belmonte when Cyr showed the U: “That’s not going to be tolerable”

It was in the direction of our dugout and fans. No prop. Our players stayed in the dugout. I’d don’t see the controversy personally. Certainly not in the league of what Florida has personally directed at Yoyo after his homer.
Very true, and I usually don't mind Belmonte since he typically respects our program via many decades of experience between the two. He may have had some pre-series "words of advice" from UF and the SEC, who knows.

Advertisement
Very true, and I usually don't mind Belmonte since he typically respects our program via many decades of experience between the two. He may have had some pre-series "words of advice" from UF and the SEC, who knows.
I like Belmonte more than most away announcers too, but that wasn’t his finest sequence. I’m sure UF signing his paycheck for these vs a regional cable network back in the day is a factor. I’d didn’t notice the oddball movie or Jai-Alai references he usually makes either. I’m interested to see who ESPN uses tomorrow for ostensibly a national broadcast.

Some stuff to work with here. Let’s not give up on these guys too soon!
They showed something tonight. Didn't quit despite down 5 runs with 14 strikeouts. This is definitely a game to build on.
Winning tomorrow would be swell but a statement was made tonight by scoring 13 unanswered. That's got to be a series record.
I think this was a huge win!!! Could have been swept for the series the way game was going.

The team showed they can overcome adversity which is really important. They proved they can beat a highly ranked and talented team.

The win is going to go a long way towards ACC play.

Winning on Sunday would be all gravy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back