Canes bs Gata - Game 2 - 2pm - $ECN

Advertisement
O'Sullivan strikes me as a real a****, sore loser. He's actually under-performed IMO w the talent he's had.

Hope we take the series tomorrow and throw up the U on every dinger, and drill their hitters every opportunity if they start that.

I’ve made it to the Bot of the 5th inning on the replay. Wish me luck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’s been on base in a steal situation, but that’s a facet of Cyr’s game that we haven’t gotten a chance to see yet.

A story in three acts

Should’ve decked that ***aloon when he yelled at Cyr after he crossed the plate after his 2nd dinger. Guy has a serious attitude problem, specially after he was hot dogging and taunting our guys earlier.

You made 25 posts when your Gators were up. Then ZERO the rest of the game. Must have been rough for you to watch that given your hate for Miami
Probably because I lost internet connection like I stated earlier. We all know you don’t actually watch Canes baseball. You are a fraud on this board. You just check the box score and pretend.

Advertisement
He’s mad when the other team does it back to the team he likes…
Everyone complains when the Canes are silent in their dugout though, right? But show a little emotion and it’s classless? Lol you can’t have it both ways. Yoyo bat flipped. Cyr dropped the U sign. That’s passion. That’s how baseball is meant to be played. Fake posters like Richt and Tx canes. ( same account ) are just frauds. They don’t actually watch the games.

When are you gonna actually watch a game instead of reading the box score, boomer? The whole board knows you’re a fraud.

Really clinical hitting in the top of the 7th. Exactly what I often complain we don’t do. Even the Pitelli (moved up the runners) and Perez flyouts were well struck. Couldn’t have helped but notice the Gator outfielder fist pumping and yelling on the final out. Tsk, tsk.

Advertisement
Probably because I lost internet connection like I stated earlier. We all know you don’t actually watch Canes baseball. You are a fraud on this board. You just check the box score and pretend.
You post after way too many practices to be a Gator

That was an incredible play by CJ to help Scinta escape the Gallo jam. Pretty much got tackled by the Gator runner afterwards too.

Last edited:
This wasn’t very classy either. For shame. What happened in the game afterwards?

Advertisement
Back