Canes bs Gata - Game 2 - 2pm - $ECN

Advertisement
Seriously… I have no idea how dimare has a job. He is the worst coach of any d1 team ever. Its sickening watching the lineup he puts out there everyday. Our Friday starter is the worst Friday starter in the acc. Our lead off batter is the worst lead off batter in the acc. He sits a guy who hit 22 hr last year for a guy who wouldn’t hit 22 career hr if he played here 6 years. Don’t give me defense bs. Look at our outfield and dude ain’t a world beater at 2nd. He isn’t coaching to win and that’s 100% obvious. Rad sucks.
And then rad extends him with no accountability to make changes

Seriously… I have no idea how dimare has a job. He is the worst coach of any d1 team ever. Its sickening watching the lineup he puts out there everyday. Our Friday starter is the worst Friday starter in the acc. Our lead off batter is the worst lead off batter in the acc. He sits a guy who hit 22 hr last year for a guy who wouldn’t hit 22 career hr if he played here 6 years. Don’t give me defense bs. Look at our outfield and dude ain’t a world beater at 2nd. He isn’t coaching to win and that’s 100% obvious. Rad sucks.
i wouldnt say he's recruiting to win either... we don't seem to have an abundant amount of talent do we?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have no plan and no approach at the plate. Been that way forever.

JD has had 1 coaching job in 23 years.

Good luck

Advertisement
How does this dude have a D1 baseball coaching job. My JUCO coach would out coach this guy with my kids little league team. This is the best lineup a Miami team can put out on the field ? I miss the glory days, this sport is way I became a Miami fan growing up

What a slap in Ligon's face. Him (and Perez) are only bright spots today so far.

On the bright side, loving the pace of these games. The way the Canes are striking out at a rapid pace we might come in under 2 hours tonight

Seriously… I have no idea how dimare has a job. He is the worst coach of any d1 team ever. Its sickening watching the lineup he puts out there everyday. Our Friday starter is the worst Friday starter in the acc. Our lead off batter is the worst lead off batter in the acc. He sits a guy who hit 22 hr last year for a guy who
i wouldnt say he's recruiting to win either... we don't seem to have an abundant amount of talent do we?

I know for a fact he doesn’t. I’ve had kids he wouldn’t even talk to unless they decomitted to their team first. A kid that went on to be an all American closer. Meanwhile every other ACC team he was interested in called him personally on the regular.

Advertisement
Back