Canes bs Florida Gulf Coast - 6:30pm, YouTube

Advertisement
Lord help all of us fans that battle through this YouTube stream!

I wasn’t able to catch games last weekend but watched the highlights available on YouTube and seemed like 3 great wins. Let’s keep it going

Advertisement
Lord help all of us fans that battle through this YouTube stream!

I wasn’t able to catch games last weekend but watched the highlights available on YouTube and seemed like 3 great wins. Let’s keep it going
You never know, they might get the announcers on air by the 3rd inning this year

Game notes say Garland unless there has been a last minute change
Ya, I was commenting on the graphic w Gallo shown. Jake certainly makes sense based on his last outing. Hope he keeps it down - it appears FCGU swings the bat from the looks of those B.A.'s.

Advertisement
Gutierrez is the latest in RF

Sort of surprising this far into the season that the RF position is still a defensive project. Oh well. Maybe he can ride the momentum of his UNC game tying hit at the plate and play decent defense.

I might have missed this but are Carrier and Perez hurt? I can't imagine why else they wouldn't be playing at all, especially since they've both been in the dugout during the games

I might have missed this but are Carrier and Perez hurt? I can't imagine why else they wouldn't be playing at all, especially since they've both been in the dugout during the games
Carrier hasn’t played since leaving the UCF game with an apparent shoulder injury, and Perez wasn’t able to be a bullpen catcher as recently as this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back