Canes bs FGCU - 6pm, ACCNX

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Indiana Jones GIF

Advertisement
FGCU has an RPI of 63 and FIU has an RPI of 229. Shouldn't we start Garland tonight instead of Dubberly?

FGCU has an RPI of 63 and FIU has an RPI of 229. Shouldn't we start Garland tonight instead of Dubberly?
Game notes for tonight say Dubberly will start, so likely Garland goes tomorrow. I’m a little surprised Garland didn’t get the stronger opponent. I would say they’re keeping him on a full week’s rest but they’d have to shorten him by a day for next Tuesday anyway. I suppose they could still be nursing the back for an extra week. Also possible they didn’t want the same lineup to see him two weeks in a row.

sc had some thoughts on that

Advertisement
Can anyone that’s watching let us in on what allowed the runners to advance to 2d and 3d? Wvum did not do a great job of painting a picture.

Can anyone that’s watching let us in on what allowed the runners to advance to 2d and 3d? Wvum did not do a great job of painting a picture.
SS spun around and rifled the ball to second, it went straight into the outfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
well, the complaints abt Romero (.214) being left in the 4-hole were contradicted by his .313 BA with RISP, and he comes thru with an RBI hit! and now Canes take the lead!

Advertisement
Back