Canes bs Duke game 2

Advertisement
That a boy walters! Good win. Good series win! Now let’s stay focused tomorrow and get a big time sweep.

Side note: I haven’t been around the game in a long time, but they zoomed in on that last batter going against walters not choking up with 2 strikes 😵 is that not taught now a days? With a guy as filthy as walters I just laughed
Yes.

Advertisement

That late tail is nasty.

Nasty is right. Without that movement, it becomes much easier to hit. Rob Nen struggled his first couple of seasons in the big leagues because he threw really hard, but without much movement on his fastball, hitters would get the timing down and go to town on him. Once he developed a dominant slider, and learned how to add movement to his fastball, it was over for hitters.

Walters has excellent late movement as you stated. Kid is filthy. Wouldn’t want to be up there having to face him.

Advertisement
What is the status of Long and Carrier? I mean if we are gonna suck at the bottom of lineup let’s at least have some speed and power possibilities. Injuries?

What is the status of Long and Carrier? I mean if we are gonna suck at the bottom of lineup let’s at least have some speed and power possibilities. Injuries?
Looks like Long is gong to be strictly a defensive replacement in late innings w a lead; Carrier I believe is still hurt.

Advertisement
FSU looking dead in the eye of an 0-4 week.

ND is so hard to get a read on. They look elite this weekend, after playing like trash the past 2 weeks.
2-2 ball game now with noles threatening. 2nd and 3rd no outs. Should get at least one to take the lead. Unfortunately they’re definitely not dead

Edit bases loaded single 4-2 Noles 😒

Last edited:
Advertisement
Noles one game away from .500 in conference

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Back