Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

The team is ranked in the top 15 and playing great baseball right now. We are losing by 1 run and the why can't we play lights out every night? BTW UF losing to UGA 3-0. I am sure you already knew that.

The Gator thing really makes you look silly. About the same level of silliness as crapping on other fans until you disappear when we get knocked out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walters time
angel of death GIF

One thing that doesn't get spoken about much, it does appear that our team is a lot more close-knit and excitable as a team this season.

Lotta times last year it just seemed like half the guys didn't care at all, and I think the older group was definitely the issue that's been referenced sparingly in broadcasts.

actually took a nap here (when Canes were too) just woke up to 4-1. WooHoo... caught up on all the excitement both on the field Dom's bat, and here in the CIS wonderland. Ahh, another Friday night, but with (W)alters trying for the (W). (W)oohoo.

Advertisement
One thing that doesn't get spoken about much, it does appear that our team is a lot more close-knit and excitable as a team this season.

Lotta times last year it just seemed like half the guys didn't care at all, and I think the older group was definitely the issue that's been referenced sparingly in broadcasts.
Yes, that led to the staff cleaning house. Got some of that toxicity out of there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back