Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

Advertisement
Nice job to get out of the inning. Let's see if our guys can gets the bats going and take control of this game.

Advertisement
Not sure why we're surprised - the only thing we're consistent at is being inconsistent.
This is exactly what We didn’t want to see after playing good baseball for a couple of weeks. This program has to get over hump of playing good ball in middle of year only to stumble at end. A game like tonight is Groundhog Day for ones we’ve seen over the years when the wheels begin to fall off

Hopefully bats get going and we walk away with a W and forget about the ugly tonight

Last edited:
LMAO one bad game when they have been playing great baseball and now we stink?
Wasn't what he said - he said "sometimes". It's the inconsistency and mental errors that drive us all crazy. Of course everyone makes them, but we're Canes fans and it's our team that makes them more than they should. You disagree?

My god this team flat out stinks sometimes. More mental breakdowns in one Friday night game than a good club will have in 3 weeks worths of games
I think the youth of this team is showing itself. Inconsistent. Seem to have letdown against teams we're supposed to crush ala Friday night Boston College.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the youth of th8s team is showing itself. Inconsistent. Seem to have letdown against teams we're supposed to crush ala Friday night Boston College.
Number1 I respect that you post very objectively year in and year out but I swear I’ve seen you say this same statement in here over the last x amount of years.

The day youth gets removed from this program as an excuse is when we know we’re back to The Miami baseball standard

I think the youth of th8s team is showing itself. Inconsistent. Seem to have letdown against teams we're supposed to crush ala Friday night Boston College.
That's part of it, but Pitelli is not young and he's made two of the biggest mistakes of the game. Errors happen, but the pick-off is absolutely inexcusable in that situation.

And despite all that, we're still alive. Thank God this HP umpire is terrible. Somebody get a two out hit.

Advertisement
Loaded for Pitelli after a Renzo infield single. I could forget some things if Pitelli comes up with a hit here.

We should never lose a game Mr Gator! When we win you don't post whem we play one bad game you magically appear on the board,
This isn’t “one bad game.” It’s a pattern. No shows are unacceptable and we’ve had them against UF twice, BC, Clemson, and tonight. You could throw the Harvard and UCF games in there too if you wanted to get tough.

Without those two, it’s still 5 out of 25 games. If you aren’t good at math, that 20% of the games played so far. Essentially you have a team that just doesn’t show up once a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back