Canes bs Deacons - ACCT Semifinal - 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
No, it doesn't seem obvious. This is a bizarre contingency situation that nobody could have foreseen.

You need the confluence of severe weather, two completely different stadiums with close proximity, and one or more schools in the semis that actually play at one of those stadiums.

It was a bull**** last-minute accomodation that did NOT need to be made, given that one of the schools had JUST PLAYED two games in its home stadium.

Look, I'll be the first person laughing if the #1 team in the country gets knocked out of the conference tournament after being moved to a contingency location. But that doesn't make it the right decision.
Just say you’re mad Miami isn’t playing at DBAP today and get over it.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but looks like the game will not be official for the tournament unless it goes a full 9 innings

Advertisement
Am I overreacting when I think having renso try to lay one down there as a lefty and a guy on 2nd no outs is one of the dumbest decisions by Gino of the year
It's not a bad idea. Lefty v lefty is very hard to hit. Gino bunting tells me he thinks a 2 run lead is big and the score will be low.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but looks like the game will not be official for the tournament unless it goes a full 9 innings
Not surprising. That’s how all but Sunday games are handled under regular season rules.

Advertisement
1685212604979.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Good old ACC rules...

If it rains hard enough for long enough, just pick the winner based on highest seed.

No need to respect any 5-8 inning games, though.

Freakin' genius!

Advertisement
Back