Canes bs Deacons - ACCT Semifinal - 1pm ACCNX

It’s not Duke’s home stadium.

It’s in Durham, but it’s the minor league Durham Bulls stadium. Duke’s field is on their campus.

Are you sure about that? They play home games at BOTH DBAP AND ON-CAMPUS.

1685210736871.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Absolutely one of my favorite guys in the acc”

Announcer referring to Rosario

🤣 these people just need to stop the nonsense

What are you talking about? I'm not asking whether Duke was the "home team", as in who bats first and who bats last.

But does Duke play its home games in Durham Bulls Athletic Park? And is the ACC Tournament being held in Durham Bulls Athletic Park?

"Duke didn't play a single home game this tourney"? Are you kidding me?

Riddle me this, Batman...by your weird definitions...couldn't UNC be the "away team" in a game in Chapel Hill (because they are most definitely the "away" team in Durham, at least by who bats first)?

It's just strange...you're trying to tell me that Duke was the "away team" in their own stadium for two games, while telling me that we could not have POSSIBLY put UNC in Chapel Hill, even though they bat first as the lower seed.

And please don't try to tell that this is some long-standing ACC policy. You know, when imminent rain forces the semifinals into two separate stadiums. Because, sure, THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, right?

Come on, man, just admit that this is yet another in a long series of cluster**** decisions by the ACC.
You just said it made sense but thought it was dumb, and now you’re saying it doesn’t make sense. Clemson would not agree to play at UNC, against UNC.

DBAP is not Duke’s home field. It would be like this ram playing 20 games at Marlins park and claiming it as Miami’s home field. It’s not the same. If you don’t like the tournament being played in Durham, make a deal for them somewhere else. They tried Fenway, it was too expensive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosario love from announcers immediately followed by a walk or plunk, get your bingo cards out!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back