Canes bs Deacons - ACCT Semifinal - 1pm ACCNX

So the consensus number 1 team in the nation vs Miami gets pushed to an online network makes no sense.
I think the real issue here is that UNC couldn’t play at home so it forced the ACC’s hand to move our game.

It’s not surprising that ESPN would stick with the planned production site for the TV game since they were expecting the entire weekend to be played there and on ACCN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Team that makes less mistakes is going to win this…and I don’t mean in the traditional sense. But this weather Will lead to some walks, an errant throw, a past ball, maybe a misplayed fly ball, a slip.

Just keep it close…and winning ugly is our thing

Advertisement
I think the real issue here is that UNC couldn’t play at home so it forced the ACC’s hand to move our game.

It’s not surprising that ESPN would stick with the planned production site for the TV game since they were expecting the entire weekend to be played there and on ACCN.

Look, all of that makes sense. But...why is it OK for Duke to play in their home stadium, and it's not OK for UNC to play in their home stadium?

I UNDERSTAND the explanation, I just don't agree that it makes any logical sense. What if Duke had advanced?

Advertisement
So if we pull this out, Chestnutt would seemingly be the only option against Clemson

Look, all of that makes sense. But...why is it OK for Duke to play in their home stadium, and it's not OK for UNC to play in their home stadium?

I UNDERSTAND the explanation, I just don't agree that it makes any logical sense. What if Duke had advanced?
Duke didn’t play a single home game this tourney.

Duke would be playing in our spot right now.

Advertisement

It’s not Duke’s home stadium.

It’s in Durham, but it’s the minor league Durham Bulls stadium. Duke’s field is on their campus.

Advertisement
Back